Silverlight DeepZoomPix – A new way of showcasing your photos
This is a technology demonstration by Microsoft that allows you to view your photo’s in a whole new light. It’s really quite cool and I’m sure you will find it useful too. View a sample from Chris Leong’s DeepZoomPix Album
Here’s some overview of DeepZoomPix
Using Silverlight’s exclusive Deep Zoom technology, DeepZoomPix enables you to interactively explore and share photos like never before:
- Enable a seamless experience for navigating large numbers of images regardless of Internet connection quality.
- Make possible a “tactile” way of exploring and interacting with photographic images on the web.
- Empower users to dynamically zoom in on photos without having to navigate to higher resolution versions.
You can directly access photos from Facebook, Flickr or any photo RSS feed and share your DeepZoomPix creation with the world through your blog or website.
Here are some snapshots of what you can do in DeepZoomPix
1) Different Layouts you can choose from
2) Zooming in to your pictures
3) Slide Show View
4) Some different layouts
- These photos are from my buddy Daren Chong. Check out more great wedding photos @ Daren Chong’s Blog
- I’ve also share a similar post few months back. Check it out here