Now you can Tweet with your MS Outlook
Ok if you are Tweeter fan, now you can actually tweet using MS Outlook.
Some summary about TwInBox
If you are a Microsoft ® Outlook ® user, you probably have it open all the time. Now you can have a fully-featured, powerful Twitter client at your fingertips without having to open any other applications. TwInbox seamlessly integrates Twitter into Outlook. It is a perfect Twitter client for any Outlook user, from a Twitter newbie to a business professional.
Here are some of the features provided by TwInbox
- Update your Twitter status directly from Outlook.
- Receive your friend updates in Outlook.
- Archive, manage, group and search your tweets the
same way you manage your email (details).
- Search, track keywords. TwInbox will automatically download ALL tweets matching the keywords you specify, even if you are not following the tweet sender. This feature is perfect for keeping up to date with the Twitter buzz on your name, brand, interests, etc.
- Group tweets by sender, topic, etc using the Search feature.
- Upload and post picture files and Outlook email attachments.
- See new tweets at a glance (details).
- Assign custom folder and categories to new messages.
- Use Outlook’s “Reply” and “ReplyAll” commands to send twitter direct messages and @replies.
- Automatically sort new tweets into per-sender folders.
- Shorten URLs with tinyurl.
- See graphs of your Twitter usage statistics.
- Tweets sent to you (@replies and direct) are marked with high importance, so you can see them at a glance.
Thanks to Blake from the Road to Know Where in highlighting this