Import Gmail Contacts to Outlook 2007
My friend post a question to me about importing Gmail contacts to Outlook. It is actually quite simple to do it, here are some steps to do it.
1) In Gmail, click on contacts. Then select that contacts that you want to import.
2) Click Export
3) In the next screen, select Outlook CSV contacts
4) Next go to Outlook 2007. Click on File –> Import and Export
5) Select “Import from another file”
6) Select “Comma Separated Value (DOS)”
7) Follow the instructions and you should see your Gmail contacts in Outlook